Monday, June 6, 2011

The Africa project on Top Billing incase u missed it

Hi all
Incase you missed the Africa Project insert on Top Billing recently or live on foreign shores,heres a look at what went down.

On the Edit side of things ,all sections of the film have been completed,it is now time to thread them together seamlessly to create the masterpiece.
I will be away shooting on other projects till August and on my return will complete the film as i hope to hit the road for the premiers in september.
So stayed tuned and look out for The Africa project coming soon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

my name is Bas Ackermann, creative director of the Shoot Me Film & Music Festival, the Hague the Netherlands.

I'd liek to see if we can screen "The Africa Project"

I could nowhere trace your mail, so i try it this way. Hope you like to contact me on bas@shoot-me.nl

thanks have a nice day!

kind regards
Bas

Indian manpower said...

Thanks for share...

mozzie said...

hey mate just dropping a line you way as ill be trip pin out that way pretty soon... I'm going north along the coast... ill be hitchhiking so it will be a bit of a different trip but never more i will be with a surf incentive so i was keen to find some info...

any contact back would be great...

cheers mozzie...

gumbymobil@hotmail.com

africafilms said...

That's a great project. Thank for the sharing.

Jeffrey said...

This iss awesome